All Luke & Associates positions have the sole purpose of providing quality medical attention to veterans, the military, and their families. Our commitment is to our employees, our clients and of course the patients and their safety.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE A BACKGROUND AND FINANCIAL CHECK, DRUG SCREENING AND OTHER SCREENINGS.
Clinical Psychologist – Integrated Primary Care
Moody Air Force Base, Valdosta, GA.
- Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA-accredited psychology program or a program acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
- Have completed an APA-accredited internship/residency in professional psychology or an internship/residency acceptable to the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Air Force.
- Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed clinical psychologist.
- Must have one year experience in the last three years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems.
- Must have at least 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 24 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system.
Services shall normally be required Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be able and willing to prioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Flexible and able to work with various personalities.
- Team work skills required.
- Time management skills required.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential.
- High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.