All Luke & Associates positions have the sole purpose of providing quality medical attention to veterans, the military, and their families. Our commitment is to our employees, our clients and of course the patients and their safety.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE A BACKGROUND AND FINANCIAL CHECK, DRUG SCREENING AND OTHER SCREENINGS.
US Army Fort Bliss, El Paso, TX
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Be a Registered Nurse who has graduated with a master’s degree as a Nurse Practitioner in a given specialty from an accredited school of nursing, and who has passed the national certification examination by the American Nurses Certification Corporation of the recognized national nursing certification for his/her particular specialty.
- Possess a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Registration certificate and a National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- Possess a current and unrestricted license to practice as a nurse practitioner from any of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands.
- Possess a minimum of one year of experience within the last two years working as a full-time NP.
- Have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. The American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers is the only program accepted. BLS recertification shall be maintained in a current status at all times while the HCP is performing services under this contract.
Monday through Friday with the occasional weekend day. To Be Discussed.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be able and willing to prioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Flexible and able to work with various personalities.
- Team work skills required.
- Time management skills required.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential.
- High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Luke & Associates does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.